Over the years we have laughed with our clients and shared some tears - we are here for you and your family for all the ups and downs life can throw your way. Our promise...to help you plan, live and love live and help you make your financial goals and aspirations happen!
Here are a few of our other service promises...
- To offer a highly personalised, tailored experience based on your best interests. Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve Financial Wellbeing – which in turn creates peace of mind and security for you and your loved ones
- To listen carefully and understand your goals and aspirations to offer well-thought through advice and solutions and challenge the status quo if required
- To communicate openly and honestly throughout our professional relationship to keep you informed on all issues and services which may impact your financial security. Some examples of this via our E-Briefing Service, regularly business newsletters and weekly content on our social media platforms
- To review your personal circumstances and financial affairs regularly, helping to continually stay on track to meet your objectives and goals
- For you to have your own dedicated qualified personal adviser from start to finish, who will have a detailed understanding of your needs and how you like to be communicated with and advised
- To give you a dedicated point of contact to assist with all of your administration needs
- To continue to support our ethos of not having a minimum criteria – we will help anyone who is passionate about their hard-earned money and who wants to get the best out of it
- To fully utilise our relationship with St. James's Place (one of the leading UK Wealth Management companies) and their distinctive approach to investment management to help you build a sound and secure financial future. St. James's Place also guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group. More details of which are set out on the Group's website at www.sjp.co.uk/products
- To liaise where necessary and when required with our clients existing solicitors, accountants and other professional advisers
- To build and enhance our expertise and knowledge by continuing to develop our technical skills through further study and research
- To continue to build our business and client service experience around what our clients need and want
- To request feedback after every separate transaction you have with us so we can constantly develop and improve our client service experience
- To strive to make every dealing with us informative and enjoyable – whether it’s a happy or sad situation or circumstance, we pride ourselves on our caring, passionate and reliable approach to servicing our clients with a smile – we are to help you plan, live and love life.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.