PW & Partners was set up in 2001 by Penny Wotherspoon and has gone from strength to strength. A Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management, we have grown to a team of seven consummate professionals providing our clients with a high level of financial advice covering a wide range of services coupled with top notch customer service. We also have the support of St. James’s Place - one of the leading Wealth Management companies in the UK (FTSE 100).
We understand you are putting your future in our hands, which is why we are constantly striving to be at the top of our game, investing in continued training and knowledge building. Trust is something that is earned, and our first-rate work coupled with our compassionate and caring ability to do business helps us build strong rapport and lifelong relationships with our clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Investment Planning - comprehensive investment solutions to help protect and grow your money and achieve personalised financial goals
- Trust* & Estate Planning including Inheritance Tax Mitigation – guiding clients to help them make the most of their money throughout their lifetime whilst safeguarding it for future generations
- Mortgage Advice – pragmatic, helpful, reliable and flexible approach to finding the right mortgage whether it’s a first time buy or home for life
- Pensions – pensions advice at all stages of life…from choosing the right provider to making sure you are putting enough away, we can help make what can be a daunting topic a little easier for you
- Retirement Planning – going back to basics through meaningful, open and honest conversations with our clients. This allows us to truly understand what planning and strategies they require now in order to spend retirement enjoying it to the full and knowing that their plans are in place.
- Long Term Care Planning – working closely with families and their solicitors when planning long term care for the elderly or vulnerable adults with incapacity
- Protection – are you fully protected for all the ups and downs life can throw at you and your family? Protecting for the ‘what ifs’ shouldn't just stop at car and home insurance…
We have access to in-depth specialist professional expertise, a distinct approach to Investment Management and most importantly, St. James's Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James's Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group – offering our clients further peace of mind.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.